Welcome to Travel World Passport!
2. Personal Use and Responsibility
The Services are made available to you for your personal use only. You must provide current, accurate identification, contact, and other information that may be required as part of the registration process and/or continued use of the Services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Services password and account, and are responsible for all activities that occur there under.
You agree that all information provided by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete. You agree to be responsible for all charges incurred on your account and to be responsible for all statements or materials posted under your account. We take no responsibility for any content posted by you or any other party for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to remove or edit any statements or materials without notice. We also reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time without notice for any reason.
You must use the Website in a responsible manner. You are responsible for all content you upload, download or copy, distribute and display using the Services. You must not:
- (a) use the Website for any activities or post or transmit via the Website, any information or materials which breach any laws or regulations, infringe a third party’s rights, or are contrary to any relevant standard or codes;
- (b) use the Website to post or transmit any materials that are obscene, offensive, blasphemous, pornographic, menacing, abusive, an invasion of privacy, defamatory, libellous, vulgar or similarly objectionable;
- (c) use the Website to post or transmit any material which interferes with other members or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces, offends or restricts any person or which inhibits any user from using the Website;
- (d) use the Website to post or transmit content which infringes any copyright, trade mark, patent or other intellectual property right or any moral right or to cause the unlawful distribution of copyrighted content or illegal content;
- (e) use the Website to send unsolicited email messages;
- (f) in any way tamper, hinder or modify the Website;
- (g) knowingly transmit any viruses or other disabling features to the Website or via the Website;
- (h) attempt any of the above acts or facilitate or assist another person to do any of the above acts.
4. Intellectual Property Notice
All content included on this Website, but not limited to text, design, graphics, photographs, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of or licensed by Universal World Passports or its suppliers and protected by Australia and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this Website is the exclusive property of Universal World Passports and protected by Australian and international copyright laws. All software used on this Website is the property of Universal World Passports or its suppliers and protected by Australia and international copyright laws.
Travelworldpassport.com and other Travelworldpassport.com graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are exclusively the trade marks, registered trade marks of Universal World Passports in Australia and/or other countries. Travelworldpassport.com trade marks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Travelworldpassport.com, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Travelworldpassport.com. All other trade marks not owned by us that appear on this Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Travelworldpassport.com.
One or more patents owned by Universal World Passports may apply to this Website and to the products and services accessible via the Website.
Licenses and Submissions
The Services may offer features that allow members to communicate with others such as by way of electronic mail, text, images, photographs, audio, video, or material in any other form (collectively, “Idea Submissions”). By submitting communications or content to this Website, you agree that Idea Submissions are non-confidential for all purposes and non-proprietary. If you make any such submission, you automatically grant (without compensation or further obligation) and warrant that the owner of the information contained in your submission has expressly granted us (without compensation or further obligation) a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication or information in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or developed in the future (the Specified Acts). You agree that we may sublicense our rights to the contribution or materials you provide on the Website and you warrant that any such materials and information are original with you, or that you have the right to submit such materials and information. You give us a genuine consent to deal with any moral rights that arise in the Idea Submissions for the Specified Acts and not to challenge, contest or deny the validity of this consent. We will be entitled to unrestricted use of the Idea Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the Idea Submissions, including the right to publish on the Website or elsewhere and to use the submission, including any suggestions, ideas, etc. contained within. You agree that you shall have no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communication to us. In addition, as part of this Agreement, you represent that you have read and agree to abide by the Discussion Board Rules.
The Website does not grant you a licence and does not act as a right of use of any of the trade marks or logos, whether registered or unregistered, that are displayed on the site without the express written permission of the trademark owner. Except for content you have posted on the Services, or unless expressly permitted, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, republish, frame, distribute, transmit, publish, upload to a third party, post, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, the content of this Website or in any way exploit any part of the Services. You may view this Website and its contents using your web browser. In visiting the Website, you are able to save an electronic copy of the Website by means of the usual operation of your web browser only.
5. Restrictions on use
6. Advertising, Third Party Content and Links to Third Party Websites
The Website may contain hyperlinks and other pointers to Internet Websites operated by third parties. We do not control these linked Websites and are not responsible for the contents of any linked Website or any hyperlink contained in a linked Website. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement by us of the site or the products or services provided at those sites. You link to any such Website entirely at your own risk.
The Website also contains products offered for sale. Some of the information provided on the Website concerning the products may be information from third parties. We are not responsible for the accuracy of this information or the suitability or quality of the products and services of the third parties. You should contact the relevant third party supplier direct to enquire on that information prior to entering into a transaction in relation to the third party products and services depicted in the Website. The third party products, services and information are not provided or endorsed by us and your legal relationship is with the third party supplier.
We may receive fees and/or commissions from the third parties for goods displayed on the Website or sold via the Website. You acknowledge and consent to us receiving these fees.
7. Prices, Products and Services are Subject to Change
All prices displayed and products offered for sale on the Website are subject to change without notice.
8. No reliance on Information
- (a) The information contained in the Website is presented for the purpose of outlining particular products and services listed for sale on the Website.
- (b) All information contained on the Website, including information relating to third party products, is for information purposes only. We attempt to be as accurate as possible.
- (c) However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Travelworldpassports.com itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
- (d) The risks which are possible when travelling are dependent on many factors such as disease, theft, misadventure, harassment, civil rest and terrorism and it is recommended that you make a risk travel assessment by investigating travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements and advisories issued by destination country governments prior to travel. We do not represent or warrant that travel to any destination is advisable or without risk and you agree that no liability will attach to us including but not limited to damages or losses that may result from your travel to such destinations.
9. Other Businesses
Parties other than us may sell product lines on this Website. In addition, we may provide links to the websites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their websites. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of all these and any other third parties. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
We take all reasonable precautions to protect members’ information. When members submit sensitive information via the Website, information is protected both online and off-line. When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information, that information is encrypted and is protected with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption software. While on a secure page, the lock icon in the address bar of Web browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked, or open, when you are just 'surfing'.
By entering into the Website, you agree to indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses (whether in tort or in contract including and without limitation, negligence) arising out of or in any way connected to the use of the Website by you.
Some legislation such as the Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) other similar consumer protection laws and regulations in other countries may confer you with rights and remedies relating to the provision of goods or services to you by us via the Website which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (your ‘Statutory Rights’). We exclude all conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute save for your Statutory Rights.
Save for your Statutory Rights, in respect of the Website:
- (a) All material on the Website is provided to you without warranties of any kind, either express or implied;
- (b) We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose;
- (c) We do not warrant that the functions contained in any material on the Website or your access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server which stores and transmits material to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components;
- (d) We do not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the Website including its correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise;
- (e) You solely assume the entire cost of any necessary verification, maintenance, repair and/or correction of any relevant information contained on the Website.
To the extent permitted by law, including but not limited to any act or omission on our part, we will not be liable for any loss, damage, costs or expense whether direct, indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential, including loss of profits, suffered by you or claims made against you which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the Website.
You expressly acknowledge that we do not exert control over users of the Internet and is not liable for damage suffered by you, either directly or indirectly, as a result of you accessing the Website.
13. Limitation of Liability
In the case of goods and/or services supplied by or offered by us:
We do not make any claims that the information contained on the Website is appropriate or may be downloaded in all areas, countries or jurisdictions. Access to the information contained in the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
© 2011 Universal World Passports Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.